School Uniform can be purchased from:
Kevin’s School wear, 17 The Broadway, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9PH (excluding blazers)
Or please follow link above to purchase Online at Tesco Clothing Embroidered Uniforms (excluding ties)
It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when in school and while on trips. This policy is based on the belief that school uniform:
· promotes a sense of pride in the school;
· gives a sense of community and belonging;
· is practical and smart;
· identifies children with the school;
· is not distracting in class (as fashion items can be);
· makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
· is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
· has been designed with health and safety in mind.
· White or pale blue shirt/polo shirt
· Stanhope Primary School elastic tie ( navy and yellow stripes)
· Grey or navy blue trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
· Navy blue jumper or Stanhope sweatshirt/cardigan
· Blue and white checked dress (summer only)
· Socks should be black/navy blue/grey. Children in skirts/dresses may wear white socks.
· Tights should be black/navy blue/grey. Please note that leggings are not permitted in school.
· Flat, smart black shoes with no markings. No open-toes, slip-on shoes, high heels or boots.
· Children may change into smart black trainers with no markings for lunchtime play.
· Headscarves (without pins) and hair ties should be plain and in school colours only (grey/navy/pale blue/white/black).
· Long hair must be tied back
· Vests worn under uniform should be white/pale blue to match shirt.
· Children are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish in school.
Year 4, 5 and 6
Children in Year 4,5 & 6 can wear a blazer with Stanhope Primary School logo that can be purchased online at Tesco Clothing Embroidered Uniforms
· Jewellery may not be worn in school, except for religious items.
· Pupils may wear one pair of small, plain stud earrings. Hooped and drop earrings are not allowed for health and safety reasons.
· All jewellery must be removed during PE lessons, or covered with a sweatband. If children cannot remove their ear studs, they will be given tape with which to cover them.
· navy shorts/jogging bottoms
· black plimsolls or plain black trainers which do not cover the ankle
· House colour tie shirts (Einstein – Blue; Franklin—Red ; Darwin— Green; Curie—Yellow)
· spare ankle socks
· sweatband to cover religious bracelets where required
· kit bag with name clearly marked
· long hair must be tied back during PE lessons
Swimming (Year 4 only)
· swimming hat
· swimming shorts above the knee for boys
· one piece swimming costume for girls (no bikinis/ tankinis etc)
Non-compliance with the school uniform policy
The Headteacher, or another member of staff with delegated authority, may ask a pupil to go home to remedy a breach of the school’s rules on uniform or appearance. In such a case, parents will be notified and any absence associated with this will be recorded as ‘authorised’.
Thank you for your help in making sure all Stanhope pupils are smartly dressed in the correct uniform. If you have any queries or concerns about uniform, please speak to your child’s class teacher or the school office.