Stanhope Primary School is a very large primary school located in the centre of Greenford which is in the London borough of Ealing.
We are three form entry across the school.
We have a 50 place nursery which takes 25 children for the morning session and 25 children for the afternoon session.
OFSTED November 2013
- The school is improving rapidly. There is strength and depth in the leadership team.
- School leaders and governors share the same vision for the school and work very closely together.
- There is a strong culture of respect in the school.
- The quality of provision in the Early Years Foundation Stage and Year 6 is good.
- Teachers apply the school's behaviour policy consistently and failry and behaviour is good in lessons.
Parents are always welcome to help us in school with learning. We have many parent helpers who can often be seen working with children.
We are working on a new curriculum for 2014 when the government are introducing a new national curriclum. The curriculum will is exciting and encourages the learning of key skills across all subjects.
If your child attends Stanhope Primary School you will receive regular newsletters which will keep you up-to-date with things that are happening in our school. You will also be invited to a termly meeting with your child’s class teacher so that we can share your child’s learning and targets with you.
We are very lucky to have lots of outdoor space and a large field. Our newly refurbished outdoor early years learning area has been a great success.
We have lots of parent workshops to explain how we help children to learn at Stanhope and to help parents to learn how they can help their children at home.
Thank you for visiting!